GET SEBM SYSTEM
Shanghai Truer Industrial Development Co., Ltd
SEBM-S200 using the proprietary SEBM process to achieve
precise control of processing parameters for different materials. Particularly
suitable for the accurate manufacturing and processing development of high
melting-point, reactive, or low-ductility metallic complex geometries.
- SEBM-S200 has a high powder-bed temperature up to 1300℃， particularly suitable for AM of reactive or low-ductility alloys in complex shapes;
- low distortion; low residual stress.
- Jumping speed of electron beam up to 8000m/s; high build efficiency(3-5 times SLM).
- Assisted cooling below 300℃，50% faster than furnace cooling.
- Two different sizes of build chambers available; real-time visualizing for process monitoring and measurement system of temperature filed to ensure the SEBM process.
Main Technical Features:
- High energy density, vacuum environment;
- Fast preheating, the temperature can reach above 1300℃;
- Equipped with two specifications forming chamber to meet different needs of scientific research and production;
- Real-time video monitoring system, real-time monitoring of the forming process;
- Open source process, real-time adjustable process parameters, convenient and fast development of new material system;
- Particularly suitable for high-quality forming of high melting point, active (titanium alloy), brittle and difficult to process metal material components.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Electron beam gun acceleration voltage 0 ~ 60kV;Maximum power 3kW;Spot diameter ≤0.3mm;
- Ultimate vacuum degree of forming chamber: 5× 10-3pa;
- Powder coating thickness: adjustable from 35 to 200 m;
- Maximum preheating temperature 1300℃;
- Powder replacement is simple and can be completed within 2 hours;
- The forming chamber can be replaced; The size of the maximum forming part is: 200×200×200mm, and the size of the maximum forming part for the smallest forming chamber is 100×100×100mm which can meet the different demands of scientific research and production;
- Video monitoring system and temperature field measurement, real-time monitoring of the forming process, to ensure the forming quality;
- Precision of parts: ≤±0.3mm;
- Forming materials: titanium alloy, titanium aluminum, stainless steel, refractory metal, etc.
Main Parameters of SEBM System(SEBM-S200)
|Build Chamber Dimensions||250*250*300mm³|
|Build Chamber Dimensions||150*150*200mm³|
|Maximum Forming Dimensions||200*200*200mm³|
|Maximum Forming Dimensions||100*100*100mm³|
|Spot Size of Electron Beam||≤0.3mm|
|Dimensional accuracy of SEBMed Parts||±0.3mm|
|Continuous Printing Time||≥40h|
|Maximum achievable vacuum Pressure||5.0*10-³ Pa|
Shanghai Truer Industrial Development Co., Ltd. was established in 2009 and created the additive manufacturing business in 2019, which is dedicated to building integrating 3D printing powder making equipment and services, high quality 3D printing powders to help engineering applications of additive manufacturing.
The company not only provides professional selective electron beam melting (SEBM) technology and equipment, but also plasma rotating electrode process powder making (PREP) technology and equipment. We also have various grades of spherical metal powders, including TiNi, TiTa, TiAl, TiNbZr, CoCrMo and so on.
Various metal powders
More than 40 grades of high quality spherical metal powders.
Mature application system
More than 1000 customized orthopedic implant materials to more than 20 hospitals.
No risk of stock outage
Perfect supply chain layout and inventory control make no risk of product stock-out.
3D Printing Equipment
SEBM & PREP technology and equipment.
We accept OEM/ODM
High quality products at reasonable prices
Most frequent questions and answers
If you have questions or at any point or can’t find the answer you were looking for, call or email us directly at [email protected]. For issues about your orders or our refunds, please refer to our Team. Helping you answer all your questions and solving any problems you may have is our number one priority.
We are the 100% manufacturer specialized in Additive Manufacturing.
Sure. We accept custom orders and OEM/ODM.
You can get a quote by visiting the Request a Quote page, requesting a quote on a product page, phone, email, or from our live chat. Based on a large variance of requirements from project to project, most quotations need to be prepared by a packaging estimator. RFQs can be emailed directly to [email protected].
You will typically receive your quotation within 1-2 business days for most requests. RFQs and complex projects may require more time.
High quantity orders generally net a lower cost-per-unit on all of our orders. For greater savings for your project, you can consult one of our Product Specialists for a customized strategy based on your business requirements and project goals.
We make products easy for our customers. While the steps can differ from project to project, our typical process consists of the following stages:
1. Specification & Project Consultation
3. Sampling and Prototyping
5. Shipping and Fulfillment
We offer a wide range of Additive Manufacturing such as SEBM, PREP and more than 40 different compositions of high-quality spherical metal powders, such as TiNi, TiTa, TiAl, TiNbZr and CoCrMo with fully customizable options.
Most products need to be shipped by sea, but samples used only for testing may be shipped by courier and air to ensure timeliness. All of our products are carefully packaged with care to withstand the potentially harsh elements of travel. You can expect your products to arrive in the same condition they left our facilities.
Production time can range from 5 to 25 business days depending on products type, requirements many other factors. Greater customization with more additional processes generally yields slightly longer production times. For your best estimate in the timeline, consult with your Product Specialist.
While our products technically have no minimum order quantities, recommended MOQs are in place (which will differ based on products type, printing, or processes) to prevent individual unit prices from becoming too costly to recommend.
The minimum order quantity we can usually provide is 1-20kg for samples(based on the detailed products) and 100-200kg for official orders. But it may vary by product, so, please check with your Product Specialist to learn the recommended MOQ of any of our products.