Looking for SEBM system?
Shanghai Truer Industrial Development Co., Ltd
Selective electron beam melting (SEBM)
Selective electron beam melting (SEBM) is a type of additive manufacturing (AM).
SEBM-Y150 is designed for the fine manufacturing of orthopedic implants for standardized and personalized prosthetic manufacturing services.
- SEBM-Y150 using the proprietary SEBM process to achieve precise control of processing parameters for different materials. Particularly suitable for the accurate manufacturing and processing development of high melting-point, reactive, or low-ductility metallic complex geometries.
- SEBM-Y150 has a high powder-bed temperature up to 1300℃， particularly suitable for AM of reactive or low-ductility alloys in complex shapes; low distortion; low residual stress.
- Jumping speed of electron beam up to 8000m/s; high build efficiency(3-5 times SLM).
- Assisted cooling below 300℃，50% faster than furnace cooling.
- Two different sizes of build chambers available; real-time visualizing for process monitoring and measurement system of temperature filed to ensure the SEBM process.
- SEBM-Y150 designed for the fine manufacturing of orthopedic implants for standardized and personalized prosthetic manufacturing services.
- More detailed electron beam spot and higher forming dimensional accuracy.
- Low forming stress, high cleanliness, suitable for high activity, high melting point medical material printing.
- High energy efficiency, high-speed forming, and active cooling, good customized response.
- Suitable for AM medical material such as CoCrMo, Ta, Ta-Ti, TC4 alloy.
Shanghai Truer Industrial Development Co., Ltd. was established in 2009 and created the additive manufacturing business in 2019, which is dedicated to building integrating 3D printing powder making equipment and services, high quality 3D printing powders to help engineering applications of additive manufacturing.
The company not only provides professional selective electron beam melting (SEBM) technology and equipment, but also plasma rotating electrode process powder making (PREP) technology and equipment. We also have various grades of spherical metal powders, including TiNi, TiTa, TiAl, TiNbZr, CoCrMo and so on.